Chafter Raouadi has extensive experience in representing creditors and debtors in restructuring and insolvency proceedings.
We also assist our clients in identifying and addressing insolvency related risks through appropriate structuring of transactions and contract drafting and counsel creditors in pre-insolvency enforcement scenarios.
Our work includes
- Representing creditors in insolvency proceedings
- Advising companies in (out-of-court and in-court) restructuring proceedings
- Assisting creditors in pre-insolvency enforcement scenarios and analyzing the risks of enforcement and challenges to security in insolvency scenarios
- Insolvency-related litigation
- Sale and acquisition of distressed companies