Chafter Raouadi advises clients on all areas of corporate law.
In addition to advising on corporate law in general, the group also has ample experience in structuring complex cross-border and domestic M&A transactions and working with private equity investments.
Our practice includes transactions related to regulated industries such as oil and gas and life sciences.
We also rank among the key players in the highly sophisticated field of public tender offers.
Besides advising on many of the major deals in Tunisia, we regularly act as counsel on smaller transactions.
- Company law
- Corporate housekeeping
- Corporate and regulatory compliance
- Corporate governance
- Shareholders’ meetings of listed companies
- Reorganizations and restructurings
- Assistance in the preparation of the data room
- Conducting the legal due diligence (corporate, IP, Real estate, Labor, Social security…)
- Drafting the transaction documentation (SSPA, Shareholders’agreement, mergers’treaties…)
- Private acquisitions (share acquisitions, increase of capital acquisitions…)
- Private equity investments, including buy-out, venture capital
- Public tender offers and takeover defences
- Joint ventures